HR Compliance & Best Practices Assessment
OperationsInc Conducts HR Assessment to Identify Compliance Breaches and Best Practices Gaps, Updates Client’s HR Practices to Limit Risk
- A well-established skincare product manufacturer was experiencing internal changes to its HR team, as its long-time HR leader was retiring.
- In the wake of these changes, the organization was looking for a replacement hire, and was seeking an HR Assessment to audit its current practices to ensure compliance and best practice standards were being met.
- The client also required interim HR support while this replacement hire was identified.
- They chose OperationsInc based on our ability to provide both short and long-term HR services at various levels, as well as our ability to provide a third-party expert view of their current HR setup.
- Our team conducted a comprehensive review of the client’s human resources and payroll related practices and systems.
- An outline identifying gaps and trouble spots relating to policies, documentation, and procedures was provided at the conclusion of the audit, along with a written report containing advice, guidance, and recommendations to address each issue identified.
- During the transition period, OperationsInc provided ongoing support in the areas of payroll management, policy development, employee relations, etc., as well as escalation support in all areas as well.
- The exit and transition of the longstanding HR leader was efficient and seamless, with no issues or loss to HR team morale during this period.
- The client was able to bring on a lower level, internal resource to handle daily HR operations, with OperationsInc providing ongoing strategic guidance and senior level support.
- OperationsInc continues to act as the client’s ongoing HR and payroll support resource.
For more information about OperationsInc’s HR Best Practices & Compliance Assessments, contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.