HR Best Practices & Organizational Assessments
OperationsInc Team Conducts HR Assessment, Provides Road Map for Fixes and Overall HR Organizational Make Up
- A publishing firm sought an assessment of their HR policies and practices to identify any gaps in their HR infrastructure and to gauge their exposure to potential lawsuits.
- The client had an HR administrator on staff but possessed no senior level or strategic HR expertise, and were also seeking guidance as to their future HR organizational makeup.
- They chose OperationsInc as their HR partner based on our ability to provide an expert, third-party review of their current HR systems and processes and our experience conducting audits of this nature.
- Our team conducted an extensive review of all HR policies, systems, documentation, and procedures to identify gaps and compliance breaches.
- We worked with the HR Administrator to understand their current role and the needs of the overall organization.
- A comprehensive written report was delivered to key stakeholders, outlining gaps and “danger” areas where compliance standards were not met or were questionable.
- Our team also provided our recommendations, advice, and guidance for correcting each identified issue, and executed these corrections.
- A new, legally compliant Employee Handbook was created and rolled out to all employees, reflecting new policies and procedures for the organization.
- We also provided our recommendations on future HR team structure.
- All HR infrastructure gaps were filled, limiting the employer’s exposure and liability.
- Consistent HR practices were implemented across all business lines.
- All HR practices are now fully compliant with both federal and state law.