HR Infrastructure & Acquisition Due Diligence
OperationsInc Builds Client’s Human Resources Infrastructure, Provides Ongoing HR Support to Startup Seeking Venture Capital Dollars
- Growing tech startup serving the gaming industry recognized that it needed to have a compliant HR infrastructure in place to attract venture capital and private equity dollars.
- The client did not have any human resources systems or processes in place.
- Employee headcount was constantly in flux and included staff in two US states and overseas.
- The client chose OperationsInc to help them develop an HR infrastructure based on our diverse expertise and ability to provide immediate support on a flexible schedule.
- A comprehensive HR and Payroll assessment was conducted to review all human resources and payroll related practices and systems.
- Based on the audit’s results, our team created an outline identifying gaps and trouble spots relating to policies, documentation, procedures, and compliance breaches.
- The client was provided with a written report containing advice and guidance to address all identified issues.
- Based on the client’s internal expertise and bandwidth, our team moved forward to execute all recommended fixes for a wide range of identified gaps.
- The client was able to formalize and stabilize their HR administrative practices, with significant improvements to delivery and completeness.
- Federal, state, and local compliance standards were met or exceeded, limiting the employer’s risk and liability, and also making the firm more attractive to outside investors.
- Employees are now supported by a complete Human Resources function.
For more information about how we can help your organization establish an HR infrastructure, contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513,