Interim Emergency Payroll Support
OperationsInc Provides Emergency Payroll Support to New Client With 48 Hours of Notice Using Their Current Payroll Technology System
- A well-established technology firm had an in-house payroll team consisting of just one individual, without any internal backups in place.
- The client was quickly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak when their Payroll Manager fell ill and was unable to process the group’s bi-weekly payroll.
- OperationsInc was contacted by the client at the recommendation of their payroll technology vendor.
- The client chose OperationsInc to step in and manage their payroll on an emergency, interim basis due to our extensive payroll knowledge, fluency using their payroll technology of choice, and ability to quickly step in and provide support with little notice.
SOLUTIONS & OUTCOMES
- OperationsInc was quickly integrated into the client’s stream of communications related to payroll activity, which included gathering all relevant and necessary payroll data.
- We immediately gained direct access to the client’s payroll platform, including access point information, document encryption password formulation, and current Masterfile access with year-to date totals.
- Within a 48-hour period, our team was able to remotely process the client’s payroll quickly, correctly, completely, and on-time.
- OperationsInc continued to administer the client’s payroll for a three-week period while the client’s Payroll Manager recovered.
- Once the Payroll Manager was able to return to work, our team quickly got them up to speed and helped to ease their transition back.
- OperationsInc continues to serve as the client’s payroll contingency partner and backup resource.
To learn more about OperationsInc’s Interim Emergency Payroll Services, contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or 800-307-5513.