PEO Exit Services
OperationsInc Helps Transition Client Away from PEO Support, Assists in HR Strategy & Planning
- A growing Pharmaceutical company had reached the decision to exit their current PEO relationship after significant headcount growth.
- The client sought assistance transitioning away from a bundled PEO setup and establishing service relationships with new vendors.
- The client lacked the internal resources and expertise to establish and build HR processes and structure, and did not have the team capacities to source new vendors on their own.
- Our team conducted a comprehensive audit of the existing PEO setup to identify where gaps would exist upon exit.
- Guidance was documented and delivered on how to address gaps identified in the audit, including recommendations on HR policy, compliance considerations, and future vendor support.
- We delivered a slate of vendors for consideration, including our feedback tied to vetting and assessing each potential partner.
- Our team worked closely alongside new vendors selected as each service area was transitioned to ensure no gaps in coverage.
- The client was provided with on-demand Senior Escalation Support for the HR team throughout the transition.
- We developed and rolled out a new Employee Handbook reflecting updated policies and procedures.
- The client was successfully migrated to an “unbundled” service model with minimal disruption or incident.
- Critical HR related compliance and best practices issues were identified and addressed, best serving the client’s employee base while reducing the client’s liability and exposure.
- The client’s HR team was able to smoothly manage ongoing support needs during the entire transition process.