Talent Acquisition Services
OperationsInc Talent Acquisition Team Takes Client from 20 to 60 Employees
- Tech startup in high-growth mode fueled by the receipt of a government contract.
- With only 20 employees on staff, the client needed to quickly acquire a large number of new hires with specialized skillsets.
- The new positions to be filled were across a variety of levels and role types.
- They chose OperationsInc based on our ability to efficiently select top candidates via targeted proactive processes.
WHAT WE PROVIDED
- Face time with executive team members and hiring managers to set goals and objectives.
- Candidate profiles outlining the ideal candidates for each role type.
- Job descriptions for newly created positions.
- A company-wide compensation benchmarking and salary analysis.
- Career Fair (including planning and execution) targeting the client’s specialty industry.
- An on-site consultant to formalize the candidate assessment process and ensure an effective talent acquisition practice.
- 40 new employees were hired over an 11 month period.
- A candidate pipeline was developed.
- A formalized talent acquisition process and structure was established.
- The need for a key new employees was identified, including Design and Construction Engineers, Field Technicians, Product Managers, and Assistant General Counsel.
- OperationsInc continues to act as an ongoing talent acquisition support resource.