Survey Says “Thank You” Goes a Long Way

Thank YouRecognition and rewards company O.C. Tanner recently released a report showing that 89 percent of workers who feel appreciated by their employer are satisfied with their jobs, and are more likely to be satisfied with their life in general. Of those who do not feel appreciated at work, only 51 percent say they are satisfied at work, with the remaining 49 percent of this population reporting that they are trying to “just get by until they can find a new job”. Inc. reports that small praises and “thank you’s” create a culture of collaboration, lead to lower stress levels among employees, and inspire workers to demonstrate good work habits.

For more, please click here.