Delaware Compliant Anti-Harassment Training – Live Online Workshop
Delaware businesses with over 50 employees are required to provide interactive Sexual Harassment Prevention & Awareness Training to all existing employees by January 1, 2020. Training must be provided within one year of hire for new employees.
Additional training for managers and supervisors is also required that reviews their individual obligations. OperationsInc can provide this critical training to your managers and employees.
OperationsInc’s private, customized, web-based Sexual Harassment Prevention and Awareness workshops are tailored to fit each client’s unique needs / issues and exceed the compliance standards set forth by the State of Delaware.
Live, interactive, and engaging training has been continuously recognized as one of the most effective ways to educate teams, influence behaviors and corporate culture, and limit employer liability.
Our web-based courses are conducted by live trainers and are delivered using technology that allows attendees to actively participate in polls and answer questions while keeping responses anonymous and increasing engagement and attention.
COST: Starting at $1,400 for up to 20 attendees
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
- 2.5-hour live training session
- Customized content and course materials / handouts
- Focuses on issues and concerns in employer’s workplace
- Interactive course content
- Tailored exercises and scenarios
- Audience consistently engaged, questions solicited
- Q&A period
- Instructor made available after the class to answer questions
- Hosted on OperationsInc’s online training platform
- Post-event training certificates will be provided documenting session attendance for each participant
WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS:
- A topical and historical review of the issue, referencing real world, high profile cases happening in TODAY’S workplaces
- The law and Sexual Harassment
- How to identify different types of Sexual Harassment
- What to do when harassment occurs – using a workplace scenario review, we will discuss specific situations that may occur, the issues within, and how to handle
- Bystander intervention training
- The company’s responsibility
- Individual liability issues
Throughout our training we stress interaction, openly engaging the audience and soliciting questions. Further, our trainers (who are each subject matter experts in the area of Workplace Sexual Harassment Prevention and Awareness Training) make themselves available AFTER the session for more private discussion.
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR TRAINING:
All classes are available as private sessions for your firm. Course content and duration may be customized depending on client needs.
For additional information about this course or to schedule your training event, please contact us at DETraining@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.