Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Training
Live, interactive, workshop-style sessions that provide the tools, tactics, and approaches needed to help attendees build and contribute to inclusive and equitable workplace cultures and environments.
Price Per Participant: $120
The goal of the session is to help participants work towards building workplace cultures that are inclusive, respectful, professional, and embracing of the advantageous outcomes diversity brings.
This fast moving, workshop style course is designed to create an awareness of unconscious, implicit, and explicit workplace bias and equip attendees with the tools needed to recognize and navigate their own biases. It will also cover:
- Current events at the forefront of the news cycle which have contributed to the calls for broad social reform.
- Inequality, racial privilege, harassment, and discrimination and their impact on the workplace as well as organizational productivity and output.
- The science behind unconscious bias, including how the brain operates outside of conscious intention.
- Limitations workplace bias and “group think” have on innovation, inclusion, productivity, and company culture.
- Negative impacts of stereotyping by race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, parental status, and other protected classes.
- Self-reflection that will build and promote a healthy workplace culture and how to shift workplace environments towards inclusivity and allyship.
- Bystander intervention tips and techniques.