Total Rewards – Analysis & Assessments
Leveraging our team of Compensation Experts, along with our extensive network, including 1,600 clients supported, we can evaluate and assess your total rewards and compensation plan strategies to gauge your firm’s compensation strategy and level of competitiveness against the rest of the market.
Our Compensation Experts start by reviewing your compensation packages in their entirety. The review will include an assessment of:
- Base pay
- Merit pay
- Incentives and bonuses
- Job mobility and promotion opportunity
- Overall wage increases
- Health and wellness benefits
- Paid time off
- Retirement benefits
- Training opportunities
- Career development
- Other fringe benefits
HOW WE DO IT:
The following is an outline of a typical client engagement that follows, whereby OperationsInc will:
- Review current total rewards packages (for those positions identified or companywide), using data your organization has already compiled / supplied.
- Utilize several licensed and proprietary tools to assess current market offerings for each benchmarked position as it relates to industry, company size, and geographic location.
- Compare current total rewards packages to collected market data.
- Identify liabilities, as well as point out any inequities across employee demographics or groups.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to your key stakeholders via a comprehensive written report.
For more information about OperationsInc’s Total Rewards Competitive Market Analysis & Compensation Plan Assessments, please contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or 800-307-5513.