Employee Benefits Administration Services
Employee benefits administration can be a tedious responsibility, and many organizations prefer not to dedicate headcount to managing this function. We can serve as your full-service employee benefits administrator, acting as a liaison between you, your vendor(s), and your employees.
HOW WE DO IT:
This on-going support could include:
- General benefit administration advisement and compliance.
- Employee enrollments, changes, and terminations.
- Determination of new hire / employee eligibility.
- Employee communications, issue resolution, and request and question management.
- Monthly invoice / statement reconciliation to ensure accurate participation.
- Open enrollment management.
- New plan rollouts.
- Vendor management.
- Benefit summary creation.
- COBRA administration.
- Claims research.
The types of benefits our team is equipped to manage and administer include:
- 401(k), 403(b), and other retirement plans
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Section 125
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Other “umbrella” insurance coverage
- Leaves of absence
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Wellness programs
- Unemployment claims
Support provided will be both proactive and reactive, and determined by your precise needs and requirements at any given time.
To learn more about OperationsInc’s Benefits Administration, please contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.