Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Compliance Audit
The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is one of the most complex, subjective pieces of U.S. employment law. This piece of legislation defines overtime pay eligibility, as well as a multitude of fair pay practices. Failure to comply with these regulations cannot only result in a poor employee experience, but could also mean thousands of dollars in fines and back wages.
We recognize how challenging it can be to feel confident in your level of compliance with the FLSA. Our FLSA Audits can take a look at the position classifications you have currently in place and provide a comprehensive review of identified roles, functions, and classifications as related to both state and federal compliance with the FLSA. This audit may include an assessment of the following areas:
- Contributing drivers behind seeking guidance of this nature, including past or present Department of Labor audits.
- Organizational overview for an understanding of managerial roles and reporting relationships for the positions to be assessed.
- All existing classifications for the roles defined.
- Current job descriptions.
- Compensation levels for each role, including commissions, bonuses, and salary.
At the audit’s conclusion, we will provide a written report identifying our findings and recommendations. These recommendations will be supplemented by proprietary data* to further assess level of risk.
*Proprietary data is powered by global employment and labor law firm Littler Mendelson.
To learn more about our FLSA Compliance Audits, contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.