Labor Law Tracking, Policy Development, & Compliance Support
Employment law is fast changing, and it can be incredibly difficult for employers, especially those with employees in multiple locations, to keep track of all of the compliance standards and regulations they are obliged to follow. Failure to meet these federal, state, and local compliance standards can result in serious penalties, hefty fines, and a poor employee experience.
Our team can help those responsible for your HR function track changes to legislation, create company policies to reflect new regulations, and ensure that you are aware of the employment laws you are required to follow.
HOW WE CAN HELP:
Our expert team can help your organization:
- Become aware of any newly passed or changed legislation that will require employer response.
- Review your current employee handbook and standalone policies to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local law.
- Develop new policies in alignment with meeting compliance standards.
- Provide you with information about required labor law posters, including vendors who can supply them.
- Rollout and communication of policy changes to employees.
To learn more about how our team can help you meet and maintain employment law compliance, contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.