Performance management programs and processes provide employees with formalized feedback, set performance standards, and inform employee growth and compensation decisions. These systems also are a driving factor in determining overall company objectives and priorities.
Our team can help you design, enhance, and / or roll out an effective performance management program. This may include:
- Creation of performance appraisal timelines, cadence, and schedules.
- Development of appraisal forms, including competencies measured and scoring systems.
- Guidance on managing through performance issues and creating performance improvement plans.
- Goal setting, including aligning individual goals with company-wide objectives and compensation planning.
- Management training on completing and delivering performance reviews.
- Review and / or selection of a performance management technology system.
- Performance discipline processes.
- Off-cycle check-ins.
- Employee communications and program rollouts.
For more information regarding OperationsInc’s Performance Management Services, please contact us at (800) 307-5513 or info@OperationsInc.com.