Building and Managing Remote and Flexible Work Programs
More and more employers are offering flexible work arrangements, the most popular of which continues to be remote work options.
There are several factors driving this growing trend, including:
- The booming job market and increased competition for top talent.
- Talent shortages in several major U.S. markets.
- Employee focus on work-life balance.
- Commuting challenges and traffic that make an 8 hour day into a 12+ hour day.
- Recognition of the many benefits of remote work programs, including improved employee productivity.
OperationsInc can provide your firm with the insight and expertise needed to build a successful remote work plan without compromising company performance. This strategic support may include:
- Identifying and assessing the various positions within your firm which may be suitable for remote work (and which are not).
- Establishing structure and guidelines for work done outside of the office environment.
- Identifying the necessary equipment and technology to support a remote workforce.
- Providing education and guidance surrounding the common pitfalls, logistical matters, and insurance issues that must be considered.
- Training your firm’s leadership team on how to best manage remote workers to ensure that these employees are engaged, productive, and operating as cohesive members of your organization.
To learn more about OperationsInc’s Remote Workforce Building and Management Services, contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or 800-307-5513.