Workplace Investigation Services
Unfortunately, there may be times when a harassment, hostile work environment, discrimination, or employee relations investigation may be necessary within your workplace.
OperationsInc has sensitively conducted hundreds of these types of investigations and can provide an objective third-party assessment of the situation as well as guidance on possible next steps.
HOW WE DO IT:
The different stages of our investigation may include:
- Introductory meetings with key stakeholders within your organization to collect:
- Information and details surrounding the complaint(s), including a description of what was reported, when the alleged event(s) took place, impacted parties, bystanders / witnesses, and any relevant historical information.
- Details surrounding the relationships between the impacted parties and witnesses, as well as divisional areas affected.
- A full understanding of your company culture, written policies, and procedures.
- Development of an investigation plan, which includes identifying employees who emerge as bystanders or impacted parties during the inquiry who will need to be interviewed.
- Execution of interviews with identified impacted employees.
- Review of any other evidence tied to the investigation, including but not limited to emails, text messages, social media, and voicemail message recordings.
- Determination as to whether investigation scope must be broadened based on preliminary findings that may have not been previously included in the complaint.
- Initial verbal review of our findings and preliminary recommendations.
- Development of a comprehensive written report (at the client’s direction), outlining results and conclusions along with recommendations for next steps.
- Presentation of the investigation’s findings and recommendations.
At the client’s direction, our team can execute these recommendations for next steps on your behalf.
To learn more about OperationsInc’s Workplace Investigation Services, please contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.