Key Survey Results: Employee Communications
In the OperationsInc Flash Survey “Employee Communications”, we find out what types of employee communications participating firms engage in, how often they communicate with employees, and who is responsible for creating content.
For the complete results, including results by company size, please click here.
- Over 96% of respondents have company meetings. These are most often 1-2 times per year.
- 87% of respondents distribute messages from their president/CEO.
- Less than 50% of respondents use newsletters or small meetings with the CEO.
- Just over 70% of respondents use memos to communicate with their employees.
- Senior Management is responsible for the content of employee communications at 71% of the companies who responded.
- HR provides content at over 60% of responding companies.
- None of the companies who responded indicated that Business Development had responsibility for employee communication content.
- 23.21% of respondents have 50 or fewer employees.
- 39.28% have 51 to 250 employees.
- 37.5% have 251 or more employees.
- Survey Time Period: August – September 2017
- Number of Participating Companies: 56
- Regional Concentration: Fairfield County, CT / New York Metro area
For additional information about this survey and our services, please contact Meghan Hopkins, VP Business Development, at 203-595-4261 or mhopkins@OperationsInc.com.