Key Survey Results: Payroll
In the OperationsInc Flash Survey on Payroll Services, we explore how long businesses reported it takes to process payroll, and where organizationally payroll is housed.
For the complete results, including results by company size, please click here.
- 30% of respondents have under 50 employees on their payroll.
- 25% of respondents have between 51 and 100 employees on their payroll.
- 32% of respondents have between 101 and 500 employees on their payroll.
- 13% of respondents have more than 500 employees on their payroll.
- The most popular additional services that respondents receive from their payroll providers are Timekeeping (64%), HR Data Management (55%), and ACA-Related Services (46%).
- Survey Time Period: April 2017
- Number of Participating Companies: 76
- Regional Concentration: Fairfield County, CT / New York Metro area
For additional information about this survey and our services, please contact Meghan Hopkins, VP Business Development, at 203-595-4261 or mhopkins@OperationsInc.com.