Payroll & HRIS Technology Vendor Assessments & Selection
Choosing a payroll or HRIS technology vendor can be confusing. We can help you identify a list of vendors to consider and will assess each from the perspective of cost, completeness, quality, and alignment with your overall needs.
HOW WE DO IT:
Our process may include the following steps:
- Full review of your current pain points, budgets, and expectations from the new vendor(s).
- Creation of a formal Request for Proposal (RFP), outlining your core needs, current setups, integration requirements, and timeline for implementation.
- Distribution of the RFP to key vendors in the marketplace.
- Proposal collection and a full review of each option from a capabilities and cost standpoint.
- Presentation of vendor options to the key stakeholders on your team.
- Guidance tied to vendor selection, including feedback surrounding experiences of other OperationsInc clients.
- Communication facilitation (as needed) between your team and the potential vendors to answer any questions, set up demos, etc.
A report will also be provided outlining the costs, benefits, and drawbacks of each vendor assessed.
For more information about how we can help you find the technology vendor you need, please contact us at payroll@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.