Payroll Technology System Implementation Services
Implementing a new payroll technology system (or adding ancillary products and connections to your current setup) requires expert knowledge, strategic know-how, and a time commitment which may not be available through your current payroll or HR team.
We have implemented and launched new payroll technology systems for hundreds of clients using over 20 different payroll vendors. We can work with your internal teams and vendor of choice to set up and launch your new platform, providing full project management support and strategic guidance.
These services, designed to eliminate the burden businesses face when changing vendors or adding new services, can include:
- Collection and compilation of data to be exported, extracted, and then uploaded into the new platform.
- Review of company level information from prior vendor or internal system(s).
- Creation of new employee information template.
- Data validation and integrity checks.
- Review of any special internal calculations (i.e. 401(k) match setups, etc.).
- Tax setup verification.
- Management and upkeep of dual systems during the data upload and validation process.
- Execution of Payroll testing to verify information / data is properly uploaded into the new system.
- Training for internal Payroll administrator and / or manager.
- Assistance in executing your first Payroll cycle using the new platform.
- Integration of ancillary products (i.e. Time and Attendance, HRIS, etc.).
- Design and buildout of custom reports for ongoing client use.
- Creation of procedural documents as needed.
Our team will also provide guidance tied to Payroll management best practices as needed and directed by the client.
For more information regarding OperationsInc’s Payroll Technology System Implementation Services, please contact us at (800) 307-5513 or payroll@OperationsInc.com.