Payroll Technology Training
When getting a new payroll technology system, it can be initially difficult to navigate all of the new capabilities and workings of the platform.
Regardless of which technology platform your organization uses, we can provide your team with comprehensive training designed to improve familiarity with the new system while enhancing processes and efficiencies.
Prior to conducting the training event, we will take several steps to build the appropriate curriculum for your team. These steps may include:
- Interviews with key stakeholders, including those to be trained, to identify pain points, gaps, and overall training goals.
- Collection and review of any payroll documentation, including instruction manuals, procedures, and / or reports.
- Entry access to your payroll technology to review setups, automations, controls, etc.
The training plan will be built to align with the findings from the Pre-Training Phase. Items to be covered may include:
- Payroll technology capabilities and navigation.
- Steps necessary to process, review, and submit the payroll.
- New employee set up and terminations.
- Change of status updates and garnishments.
- Manual check calculations.
- Maintenance of any direct vendor feeds / integrations.
- Field updates and creation.
- Processing off-cycle payroll transmissions (i.e. bonus payrolls).
- Tax notice review and research.
- Custom report creation.
To learn more about OperationsInc’s Payroll Training Services, contact us at payroll@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.