Roadmap to Reopening: Your Post-COVID Workplace Questions Answered
With vaccine distribution ramping up, there is a light at the end of the long pandemic tunnel for work from the office to again be a safe option. For many businesses, this means adapting to new rules of the road, where remote workers will be a major part of the population. Every affected business should develop a roadmap for what the “New Normal” will look like in their offices, and those preparations should begin now.
In this on-demand event, OperationsInc CEO David Lewis provides HR professionals with a detailed plan of attack—designed to prepare your firm for the new landscape—and answers questions submitted from our clients.
This one-hour webcast covers:
- Forming a taskforce team empowered to review and plan for the post-COVID workplace
- The latest on vaccines, including how to manage those refusing to be vaccinated
- Building guidelines for who gets to work remotely and who must work from the office
- All considerations around home offices, including stipends, safety, standards of performance, and technology
- Potential office setup approaches, designed to connect teams in different locations, foster collaboration, and maximize productivity
- Communicating with your teams on the plans you are considering, including how to constructively and effectively secure staff input to shape your plans
- The tools and guidelines your managers need to successfully make the transition to a post-COVID workplace
- How the recruiting landscape has changed, including a checklist of issues and concerns all businesses must consider
This is a critical event for organizations and HR functions of all sizes, with actionable insight that will enable you to adopt and implement best practices within your own business.
Complete the form to watch the webinar instantly.
Event presented by: