Coaching – Not Just for Sports
We have all experienced the magic that happens when we’re watching a sports team working well together -the members of the team are almost effortless in their success. Being a part of a thriving team in a work environment can evoke similar feelings.
This course is designed to help team leaders create a culture that fosters the same positive, results-based interactions as our favorite sports teams—ones that are contagious and will help the entire organization increase productivity and achieve better results.
WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS:
Through a blend of lecture, group discussion, and interactive hands-on activities, this highly practical course will cover:
- Strategies and approaches to become an effective leader who mobilizes others to take actions that lead to desired outcomes.
- Methods to increase the effectiveness of day-to-day interactions.
- Techniques to drive accountability and ownership.
- Tools to help teams succeed in a variety of situations, including learning new skills, solving problems, and making decisions.
- Approaches that encourage team members to acknowledge and take responsibility for performance gaps and poor work habits, commit to improvement, execute an improvement plan, and track their progress.
- Strategies to address the unique challenges your organization is facing.
Course content is customizable to cover issue areas specific to your managers and teams. This course can be delivered in a group session, or as a private one-on-one training event.
For more information about this training course, please contact training@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.