Decision Making Skills
Providing employees with the tools and techniques to make the best decisions possible will empower your teams to make better-informed and high-impact choices that are more effective, sustainable, and successful.
This training session will help participants develop and practice methods and skills necessary to improve decision making skills while increasing their effectiveness in individual and group decision making situations.
WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS:
Through a blend of lecture, group discussion, and interactive hands-on activities, this course will cover:
- The different decision-making styles and which individual approach will be most effective in any situation.
- Common “traps”, including how emotional situations and workplace relationships can impact one’s ability to make effective choices.
- Strategies to increase decision-making efficiencies.
- Methods to enhance mental flexibility, including how to balance logic and emotion.
- The Five Step Decision Making Method, and how to best utilize this strategy when mapping out decision options.
The content of this course is fully customizable to address the individual challenges faced by your organization. The session can be delivered as a group event or one-on-one learning event.
For more information about course curriculum or to schedule your training event, please contact training@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.