Delegating for Results
While most leaders understand the need to delegate, many can be reluctant to do so, whether it is because they do not want to overburden their teams or do not have the time to properly do so.
In this course, leaders will learn how to overcome their hesitation to delegate by learning the skills necessary to distribute work across their teams more effectively and efficiently. This session is designed to improve team productivity while maximizing the growth of team members and the overall organization.
WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS:
Through a blend of lecture, interactive group discussion, and workshop-style activities, this practical course will cover:
- Methods to better identify tasks that can and should be delegated, and how to determine the most effective method for allocating responsibilities.
- Techniques to assess the scope of delegated tasks and identify the appropriate level of authority and support to give to team members who will complete the work.
- Approaches to set the criteria to select the best people for tasks and responsibilities.
- Tools to monitor the progress of delegated tasks and responsibilities without removing accountability or getting in the way of progress.
- Strategies to identify and overcome any barriers to effective delegation.
- Tactics to address the unique challenges your leaders are experiencing.
All course content is customizable to meet the unique needs of your organization. This session can also be delivered as part of an ongoing training module or as a one-on-one training program.
To learn more about this training course of to schedule your session, contact us at training@OpreationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.