Delivering Effective Performance Appraisals
Performance appraisals are key tools in the performance management process, but only if they are delivered effectively. This course provides participants with the tools and skills needed to write and conduct performance appraisals that are clear, in line with your organization’s goals and objectives, and influence and drive desired outcomes.
WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS:
Through a blend of lecture, discussion, and interactive workshop-style exercises, this course will cover:
- Strategies to establish performance expectations so that desired work results are achieved in accordance with the organization’s values and quality standards.
- Approaches to take when writing a performance appraisal so that the content delivered reflects an objective evaluation of the employee’s work performance.
- Methods to prepare for a performance appraisal discussion so that there are no barriers to having an effective dialogue.
- Tactics to create a realistic action plan to improve future performance.
- Check-in cadence and approaches so that performance goals set during the appraisal are kept on track.
All training content is fully customizable and can be delivered as a module that is part of an ongoing leadership training program or as a standalone event. Group sessions and one-on-one programs are available.
To learn more about how we can help your organization improve your performance appraisal processes and delivery, contact us at training@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.