Consultative Sales Skills Training
A consultative approach can help your sales group better align your products and services with your buyer’s needs while forming successful relationships with this client base. This course will teach participants the tools and techniques needed to adopt this sales strategy and to help them become an invaluable resource for their customers.
The skills learned in this highly interactive course will enable participants to understand what the customer does—and does not—want to buy, so that a proposal can be structured that will give the customer what they want, rather than trying to sell them what the salesperson wants.
WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS:
Through a blend of lecture, group discussion, and interactive workshop-style activities, this course will cover:
- The value and importance of building a successful customer relationship.
- Methods to identify different buyer types and behaviors that will inform the sales process.
- Skills and approaches to better identify the client’s needs.
- Strategies to differentiate the value of your product or service from that of your competitors.
- Ways to position your sales team as a unique source of information that cannot be found elsewhere.
- Contingency planning approaches in the event the client perceives a service failure.
Course content is fully customizable and built to suit the unique needs of your organization and sales team. The session can be delivered as a group event or a one-on-one training program.
For more information about this course or to schedule your training event, please contact us at training@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.