Improving Managerial & Leadership Effectiveness
Both experienced and developing managers will benefit from education designed to increase efficiencies, team productivity, and overall effectiveness. This course is designed to help leaders learn ways to improve their leadership skills and develop a successful team.
After determining their personal leadership style, participants will learn to recognize and appropriately manage the styles of others to improve team synergy and communication. By applying the practical knowledge and techniques learned in this course, managers and leaders will be able to improve their effectiveness using motivation, delegation, conflict management, and team performance management.
WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS:
Through a blend of lecture, group discussion, and hands-on interactive activities, this course will cover:
- The different leadership styles and how to recognize the approach preferred each participant.
- Techniques for adapting leadership styles to effectively manage different personalities within the team.
- Effective coaching strategies.
- Methods to empower and motivate team members to maximize their performance.
- Delegation styles and when the use of each is appropriate based on the task / responsibility and level of employee taking ownership.
- Conflict management and resolution strategies.
- Solutions to challenges faced by your organization.
All course content is customizable to address the unique challenges and issues felt by the managers within your organization. Training content can be delivered as a group session or in a one-on-one format.
To learn more about this course or to schedule your training event, contact us at training@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.