Workplace Organization Skills Training
Improving organizational skills can increase efficiencies, raise productivity levels, and better your team’s overall performance. This training session is designed to provide your employees with the tools and techniques they need to keep their workspaces neat, reduce time spent searching for documents or information, and optimally organize their work.
WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS:
Through a blend of lecture, group discussion, and workshop activities, this course will cover:
- Common barriers and challenges that can interfere with organization.
- Clutter reduction tactics and strategies.
- Methods to reduce time spent reading and answering email.
- Approaches for managing deadlines and work product responsibilities in a more organized way.
- Goal setting and check-in strategies for go-forward success.
This course can be delivered online or in-person as a standalone event or ongoing workshop series.
For more information about our Workplace Organizational Skills Training, please contact us at training@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.