Management Training for the New Manager or Supervisor
New managers are often promoted into their role without any true direction on how to lead their new teams. This comprehensive and fast-paced course provides participants with answers to questions new managers often have at the start of their managerial career, including how to:
- Build a successful team.
- Prioritize new management responsibilities.
- Effectively communicate with new staff.
WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS
Through a blend of lecture, group discussion, and hands-on highly interactive activities, participants will learn to:
- Differentiate between “managing” and “leading”.
- Effectively transition from staff to management.
- Establish performance standards and expectations for new teams.
- Create action plans to reach goals.
- Delegate effectively.
- Deliver effective feedback, both positive and negative.
- Facilitate conflict resolution among staff.
- Understand the work style differences among different generations.
- Establish trust and credibility while building team culture.
The content of this course is fully customizable to address the unique challenges faced by the managers in your organization and can be delivered as a group event or as a one-on-one session.
To learn more about this session or to schedule your training, contact us at training@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.