Change & Stress Management Training
It can be incredibly difficult for employees to manage through workplace change and the stress that often accompanies it. This course is designed to provide participants with the strategies, tools, and tactics necessary to remain resilient during these times of uncertainty.
WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS:
Through a combination of lecture, group discussion, and workshop-style activities, this course will cover:
- Identification and interpretation of each participant’s individual change style.
- Review of the stages of change, including how to quickly move through each to reach desired outcomes.
- Discussion of the five principles of change that contribute to effective change management.
- Strategies and tactics to increase comfort with change, which can lead to becoming agents and influencers for positive change.
- Identification of the various barriers and resistance factors that may prohibit change from moving through each stage.
- Strategies and methods to strengthen working relationships with others in the organization.
- Techniques to identify the causes of work-related stress.
- The impact of stress on individual employees and the organization.
This course can be customized to address the individual challenges your organization is facing, and can be delivered via group session or one-on-one learning format.
To learn more about this training event or to schedule your session, contact us at training@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.