New York Anti-Harassment Training Compliance
New York requires that all employers in the state, regardless of size, provide Sexual Harassment Prevention and Awareness Training to all employees on an annual basis.
Our live, interactive training programs are designed to not only meet New York’s requirements, but to also influence behaviors, change workplace cultures, and create awareness. These sessions are available as in-person events or can be delivered via Zoom technology. Our web-based sessions are designed to mimic an in-person classroom learning environment.
WHAT WE WILL COVER
Regardless of the style of training you choose, content covered will include:
- A review of the key issues and historical events which have shaped current legislation.
- The current climate as it relates to #MeToo and #TimesUp.
- Current events at the forefront of the news cycle impacting government and business response to today’s environment.
- Laws at the federal, state, and local levels (where applicable), and how they impact the workplace.
- The different types of harassment and how to recognize each.
- Workplace bullying, including correction and prevention.
- Actions and behaviors which are classified as workplace harassment, and why they must be avoided.
- Steps to take when harassment occurs within the organization, whether as the victim, bystander, or individual performing the complaint intake.
- Bystander intervention tips and techniques.
- Retaliation and protections given to those who report harassment and / or cooperate with an investigation.
- Ways to build and promote a healthy workplace culture free from harassment.
- Corporate and managerial responsibilities, including individual liabilities.
- Enforcement agencies at the federal and state levels.
- Specific issues (as directed) that your individual firm is facing, along with strategies to address them.
Each participant who completes the training will receive a certificate confirming their compliance with the law.
To learn more about how OperationsInc can help your New York business meet the State’s harassment training compliance standards, please contact us at NYTraining@OperationsInc.com or 800-307-5513.