Workplace Presentation Skills and Public Speaking Training
Public speaking can be challenging and anxiety-producing for any employee, regardless of how experienced they may be. This practical, hands-on course is designed to provide participants at all levels with the tools needed to improve public speaking skills while increasing comfort with presenting to both small and large groups.
WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS:
This interactive course includes a variety of participant workshop exercises, and will include the following content:
- Preparation tools and approaches, including setting objectives and compiling talking points.
- Methodologies to employ based on audience size and internal vs. external attendees.
- Delivery techniques to increase engagement, including creating opportunities for audience participation and Q&A.
- Presentation design, including opening remarks, closings, and visual aids.
- How to utilize an appropriate tone, pitch, cadence, and word choice based on the situation and audience.
- Presentation organization for appropriate flow and to peak audience interest.
- Rehearsal techniques.
This training is offered both as a private group session or as a one-on-one coaching event. Because of the unique nature of the course and the time spent practicing new skills, there is a firm limit of 8 participants per session.
Attendees will be provided with a course packet, which they can use as a tool after the event. Course content is fully customizable depending on the exact requirements of your organization.
To learn more about our Public Speaking Training offerings or to schedule your training event, please contact us at training@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.