As a Customer Success Associate you will:
- Effectively manage administrative aspects of the customer lifecycle including lead qualification, sales, onboarding, up/cross selling, document management & storage, and activity reporting.
- Be the face of OperationsInc and serve as the primary point of account contact for customers using OperationsInc Services.
- Execute engagement strategies designed to build and grow mutually beneficial partnerships with all assigned accounts.
- Manage all assigned accounts on a regular basis with the goal of enabling successful usage of OperationsInc Services; utilize key performance indicators in developing appropriate intervention and process strategies.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a strong, metrics-focused customer success, or account management background.
- You have experience working with Salesforce CRM and Customer focused sellling methodologies.
- You have experience establishing strong relationships with an ability to understand your customers’ needs and provide solutions even if they are not clear on what they need.
- You have a proven ability in using data to inform decision-making as part of a broader, strategic set of goals.
- You have a general understanding HR Services, Recruiting Services, Training & Development, and Payroll & HRIS Technologies.
- You thrive in a remote environment but enjoy coming into the office on occasion.