Compensation Benchmarking Services
OperationsInc Assists Client With Compensation Benchmarking Tied to a Planned Cross-Country Relocation for all Employees
- A computer hardware organization had determined the need to relocate its current team from both abroad and within the US to a possible new location in California.
- The client was seeking an understanding of the competitiveness of their compensation levels for all roles, as well as consideration of market factors in destination cities.
- They chose OperationsInc as their partner based on our ability to provide an independent expert voice to assess competitive compensation levels and develop new plans as needed, all while ensuring the company remained competitive in their new market.
- To best benchmark roles in the current geographical locations, job descriptions were updated for all impacted positions.
- Baseline compensation for all affected roles were collected and documented to establish benchmarks.
- Future destination markets were researched to assess and determine possible cost of living adjustments tied to housing, transportation, and taxes.
- Market data was fully collected, analyzed, and documented, with a comprehensive report delivered to the client along with associated findings and recommendations.
- The client decided to move forward with their relocation with a greater understanding of the financial impact tied to salaries and overall compensation packages.
- Employees were provided with new compensation packages based on the project’s findings.
- The client experienced very low turnover tied to the relocation due to their extensive review of financial impact to their employees.
For more information about OperationsInc’s Compensation Benchmarking Services, contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.