PEO Exit Services
Once an organization reaches a certain employee headcount, reliance upon a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) no longer makes economic sense. However, many businesses may be reluctant to make the transition to an unbundled solution due to the significant challenges and time spent to exit a PEO partnership and implement a new solution.
Why It’s Time to Move Beyond Your PEO
PEOs offer a one-size-fits-all package that cannot keep up with your needs. Leaving the PEO gives you choices in benefits and technology. By exiting a PEO, you no longer have to compromise on a benefits strategy. You’ll gain independence and control of the direction of your business.
Moving your HR processes in-house or outsourcing them to an expert partner can dramatically improve your operations compared to a PEO. And when your workforce reaches a certain size, you pay more than you should using a PEO. By exiting the relationship, your company will gain control over its vendors and the resulting expense.
Our expert team can perform the heavy lifting, managing each critical step in the transition process to minimize disruptions.
How We Do It
We project manage all aspects of the transition, saving you hundreds of hours of admin work and allowing you to focus on your employees. When you need to launch several new vendors and systems simultaneously, we handle all the components, so the transition is seamless. We’ll make sure your employees understand the benefits of the change by crafting regular, easy-to-understand communications and setting up self-service systems for employee access.
As experts in HR and payroll systems, we will help identify and implement new vendors and technology. There’s never a finder’s fee. Our only focus is finding the right setup for you.
Launching new systems means distributing and collecting countless new forms and paperwork, much of which must be done manually. We’ll make sure nothing slips through the cracks.
The steps in the transition process may include:
- Assessing the current solution and developing a customized project plan.
- Sourcing new payroll technology vendors and administering the implementation of new systems.
- Identifying benefit brokers and selecting and designing a new benefit package.
- Creating systems and processes tied to federal and state employer filings and registrations.
- Developing and rolling out employee communications and new paperwork to be issued to all employees at the time of transition.
- Reviewing and updating the Employee Handbook.
- Initiating all transitional activities.
- Reviewing all location-based compliance requirements.
- Conducting an inventory of all PEO proprietary documents that need to be replicated at the time of transition.
- Collecting all newly issued employee documentation.
- Migrating data from the PEO to each new vendor.
- Developing and implementing new checklists for all HR-related processes.
At the conclusion of this transition, your organization will be ready to seamlessly move to your new setup. Should you need it, our team is here to provide any necessary ongoing support.
For more information regarding OperationsInc’s PEO Exist Services, please contact us at 800-307-5513 or info@OperationsInc.com.