OperationsInc Recruiting Team Takes High Growth Client from 20 to 60 Employees In Under 11 Months
- Tech startup quickly shifted into in high-growth mode fueled by the receipt of a government contract.
- With only 20 employees on staff, the client needed to quickly hire a large number of new employees with specialized skill sets across a variety of levels and role types.
- The client did not have the internal capacities or expertise to manage this hiring effort on their own.
- They chose OperationsInc as a recruiting partner based on our ability to quickly and efficiently source top candidates via targeted proactive processes.
- Several members of the OperationsInc team were assigned to the project and met with the client’s executive team and hiring managers to set hiring goals and objectives.
- Candidate profiles outlining the ideal candidates for each role type were developed, along with job descriptions for these newly created positions.
- To ensure the client was competitive in the market and attracting top candidates, a company-wide compensation benchmarking and salary analysis was conducted.
- OperationsInc planned, produced, and executed a specialized Career Fair targeting the client’s specialty industry.
- Candidates in specific, targeted markets were sourced, screened, and presented for client consideration.
- 40 new employees were hired over an 11-month period.
- A candidate pipeline was developed for future hiring needs.
- Formalized and systematic talent acquisition processes and systems were established.
- OperationsInc continues to act as an ongoing talent acquisition support resource for the client.
To learn more about OperationsInc’s Recruiting Services for high growth companies, contact us at recruiting@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.