Online Anti-Harassment Training
OperationsInc’s web-based Anti-Harassment Training Program is conducted by live trainers and delivered using technology that allows attendees to actively participate in polls and answer questions while keeping responses anonymous and increasing engagement and attention.
Price Per Participant: $89
These courses are designed to meet ALL individual state compliance standards for Sexual Harassment Prevention & Awareness Training, including the requirements set forth by the states of California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, New York, and Maine.
These courses will cover:
- Sexual Harassment and the Law – What the law says about workplace harassment.
- Recent Cases Playing Out in the Media – Review of what went wrong at places like NBC, FOX News, and Uber.
- Different Types of Harassment – Review of the different “categories” of harassment and the need to consider perception.
- Bystander Training – What to do if / when witnessing workplace harassment.
- Company and Individual Liability – Review of responsibilities that fall on both individuals and employers.
- Manager Responsibility – The final 30 minutes of each course will be dedicated to discussion surrounding the unique responsibilities of managers and supervisors.