Outplacement & Career Counseling Services
OperationsInc Provides Remote Outplacement & Career Counseling Services for Client with Strict Budgetary Demands Following Corporate Downsizing
- A global corporation with locations across the U.S. conducted a layoff of more than 75 employees due to the financial impact of COVID-19 felt by their organization.
- The client was seeking a way to provide outplacement services to exiting employees, but had a very strict financial budget with which to provide this support.
- Though this limited budget existed, the client wanted to provide displaced employees with personalized training and advice designed to ensure these individuals had the best chance for a successful job search.
- OperationsInc was chosen as the client’s partner to complete this project due to our customized approach and one-on-one educational model, and our ability to quickly provide the required education and training within the client’s available budget.
SOLUTIONS & OUTCOMES
- OperationsInc worked with the client to determine the number of support hours to be provided, which was spread across the displaced employee population as the client saw fit. This plan was carefully built to meet the client’s strict budgetary demands.
- Each impacted employee was provided with a menu of concentration areas from which their customized educational and training curriculum would be built. Options provided included job search strategy, resume and cover letter development, LinkedIn profile building and networking, interview skills training, etc.
- Displaced workers identified the areas they wanted to focus on and where the greatest level of assistance was needed.
- Our team developed a unique and customized plan and timeline for each exiting employee’s coaching, designed to optimize the hours allocated for the individual and strategically apply them to each area of need.
- Over a period of 14 days, impacted workers participated in a series of one-on-one video conferences, phone calls, and email exchanges with their dedicated consultant, where each area of the customized curriculum was reviewed in depth.
- Each employee participating in the program was able to develop a resume and corresponding LinkedIn profile reflective of their complete experience and skillset, designed to meet the standards of today’s job market, and optimized to increase the
likelihood of being selected for an interview.
- Displaced employees were provided with the overall tools and resources needed to successfully launch their new job search.
To speak with a member of our Business Development Team about OperationsInc’s Outplacement Services, contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or 800-307-5513.