I-9 Audit and Remediation Services
OperationsInc can conduct a comprehensive review of your firm’s I-9 collection and storage practices.
The two-stage process will also include remediation to address any issues which may be identified during the audit period.
Areas to be audited by OI may include:
- Version of I-9 form in current use / circulation.
- Utilization of E-Verify (where applicable).
- Quantities and categories of collected employee documentation.
- I-9 presence verification for each current employee.
- Storage practices, including location of I-9 forms in conjunction with other employee documents.
- Missing information, including signatures and form content.
OI will document the findings of the audit and present to the client along with an outline for next steps for remediation.
As compliance and best practices breaches are identified, OI will move forward at the direction of the client to resolve these issues.
Learn more about OperationsInc’s I-9 Audit and Remediation Services by contacting us at info@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.