Workplace Harassment & Discrimination – Employee Concern Hotline Services
OperationsInc serves as an unbiased, third-party subject matter expert where employees can report incidents of sexual harassment, hostile work environments and / or discrimination that they experience themselves or as a bystander.
These services provide an avenue for employees to register both complaints and concerns, adding an extra layer of support to your existing HR structure, as well as a fully outsourced, professional, and confidential resource for your organization.
HOW WE DO IT:
Our team will implement, host, and manage an Employee Concern Line on your behalf. We will work with you to define:
- Your desired process and protocol when escalating employee concerns and reports of wrongdoing.
- Scripts and templates to be used to solicit employee information.
The service and support to be provided may include:
- Creation of a client specific phone number and email address to be used solely by your employees who are reporting incidents of harassment or other workplace improprieties.
- Development and rollout of an employee communications plan, including the introduction of the new program and written instructions on how to contact us should the need arise.
- Management and monitoring of all reported concerns during an agreed upon eight (8) hour window of time, Monday through Friday.
- Response by our team to each individual employee complaint within four (4) business hours, Monday through Friday.
- Documentation of each complaint intake, to be handed off to and handled by your internal team.
- Formalized quarterly reporting, outlining frequencies and identifying trends via both a written report and a one-hour client call.
For the most effective results, the above services can be combined with our Harassment Investigation Services and Sexual Harassment Prevention and Awareness Training.
To learn more about our Employee Concern Hotline Services, please contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or 800-307-5513.