Key Survey Results: Employee Perks
In the OperationsInc Flash Survey “Employee Perks”, we discover the “fringe” benefits companies offer, broken down by company size and benefit provided.
For the complete results, including results by company size, please click here.
PARTICIPATING COMPANY SIZE
- 28.8% of respondents have under 50 employees with 10% having less than 20.
- 25% of respondents have between 51 and 100 employees.
- 23.8% of respondents have between 101 and 250 employees.
- 22.6% of respondents have more than 251 employees with 11.3% having more than 500 employees.
“FRINGE” BENEFIT OFFERINGS
- Over 56% of participating companies provide snacks and drinks to their employees.
- Close to half of respondents provide tuition reimbursement benefits.
- 40% of respondents provide transit benefits – this benefit is required for companies in NYC who have over 20 employees.
- Only 8.8% of participating companies indicated that they don’t provide any fringe benefits.
“FRINGE” BENEFIT VALUE TO EMPLOYEES
- Company provided snacks and drinks were by far the overall most valuable “fringe” benefit as reported by survey participants.
- Tuition reimbursement and paid or subsidized meals were also seen as being highly valued by employees.
- Rounding out the top 5 most valued benefits are transit benefits and on-site gyms.
- Survey Time Period: May 2017
- Number of Participating Companies: 80
- Regional Concentration: Fairfield County, CT / New York Metro area
For additional information about this survey and our services, please contact Meghan Hopkins, VP Business Development, at 203-595-4261 or mhopkins@OperationsInc.com.