Child Abuse Mandated Reporter Training
For educational institutions, recreational centers, or any other organization working with children, you may be required to provide your employees and volunteers with educational training on how to recognize and report child abuse and neglect.
WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS:
This 90-minute course will cover:
- Mandated reporter responsibilities, including what the law requires.
- Definitions of abuse, neglect, and maltreatment, and the negative impacts of each on a child.
- Different sources of abuse and types of abusers, including parents, guardians, family members, teachers, coaches, and other students.
- Indicators of possible child abuse and how to spot them.
- Processes and procedures tied to filing a report once abuse is identified.
- Steps taken by schools, special agencies, and authorities after the initial report is filed.
- Special and sensitive issues related to child abuse reporting in a school or any other environment.
Each participant will be provided with a course booklet, which can be used as a guide for attendees to utilize after the learning event.
This training is available as a web-based learning event or in-person session at the location of your choice.
To learn more about this educational session, please contact us at training@OperationsInc.com.