Workplace Communication Skills Training
Clear and effective communication is critical at every level of your business. Improving the communication skills of your teams can improve productivity, efficiencies, working relationships, and the overall culture of your organization.
This interactive training course is designed to provide participants with the strategies, tactics, tools, and techniques needed to become more effective and impactful workplace communicators.
Through a blend of lecture, group discussion, and interactive workshop activities, this session will cover:
- Strategies to improve communication approaches when interacting with colleagues, subordinates, management, vendors, and customers.
- Communication mediums (i.e. email, phone, Slack, Zoom, in-person conversations) and the appropriate use of each.
- The importance of active listening and how to develop this core skill.
- Approaches to recognize and overcome communication barriers.
- Methods to tailor messaging for varying communication styles.
- Strategies to better deliver, receive, and process feedback.
Each attendee will be provided with a course booklet, which can be used as a guide for participants to utilize after the event.
This course is available as both a group and one-on-one training event. The program can be delivered in-person at the location of your choosing, or via a live, interactive Zoom webcast.
For more information about course curriculum or to schedule your Communication Skills Training event, please contact us at training@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.