Managing Emotions in the Workplace
Stressful situations are all too common in workplaces, especially in those facing significant change. This session is designed to provide participants with the strategies and tools needed to more effectively manage emotional workplace events to achieve more favorable outcomes.
WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS:
Through a combination of lecture, group discussion, and interactive workshop-style exercises, this course will cover:
- Common workplace stressors and how to identify and avoid them before they escalate.
- Methods to recognize your own emotions and where they come from.
- Strategies to manage emotions more productively and effectively.
- How to recognize workplace stress in others and methods to de-escalate emotionally charged events.
- Change management strategies and approaches.
This training course is also available in a one-on-one coaching format, and can be customized to address the unique challenges your organization is facing.
To learn more about course curriculum or to schedule your training event, contact training@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.