Workplace Sexual Harassment Prevention & Awareness Training
OperationsInc’s Anti-Harassment Training Workshops are designed to increase participant awareness of workplace harassment, prevent future incidents, change workplace culture, influence behaviors, and educate attendees on what to do should harassment occur within their workplace.
Our workshops can be customized to fit any organization’s unique needs and meet ALL individual state compliance standards for this type of training, including the requirements set forth by the states of California, Connecticut, New York, Delaware, Maine and Illinois.
In addition to in-person training, our team can also provide this critical education remotely using Zoom technology. These customized, online events maintain the integrity and impact of our in-person sessions.
WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS:
Through a blend of lecture, group discussion, and interactive workshop activities, this session will cover:
- A review of the key issues and historical events which have shaped current legislation.
- Current events at the forefront of the news cycle impacting government and business response to the current environment, including #MeToo, Time’s Up, and Title VII.
- Laws at the federal, state, and local levels, and how they impact the workplace.
- The different types of harassment and to recognize each.
- Workplace bullying, including correction and prevention.
- Actions and behaviors which are classified as workplace harassment, and why they must be avoided.
- Steps to take when harassment occurs within the organization, whether as the victim, bystander, or individual performing the complaint intake.
- Bystander intervention tips and techniques.
- Retaliation and protections given to those who report harassment and / or cooperate with an investigation.
- Ways to build and promote a healthy workplace culture free from harassment.
- Corporate and managerial responsibilities, including individual liabilities.
- Enforcement agencies at the federal and state levels.
Throughout each training event, our trainers openly engage attendees and solicit questions. They then make themselves available AFTER the session for more private discussion.
This training course is also available in a one-on-one coaching format, and can be presented by a bilingual trainer should your team require course content be delivered in Spanish.
For those wishing to participate in our open-to-the-public training courses, please check out our upcoming events.
Do you already have an issue of harassment in your workplace? Learn more about our Harassment Investigation Services and our Workplace Harassment and Discrimination Employee Hotline Services.
For more information about our Sexual Harassment Prevention & Awareness Training programs, contact us at (800) 307-5513 or email us at Training@OperationsInc.com.